viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Post 6: My Favorite Movie

Hello!
In this post I want to write some of my favorite movie.
There are many movies that I like, but my favorite is the movie called "The Pianist “.



This film acts a great actor, and his name is Adrien Brody. Anymore, the cast of the movie. It consists of Thomas Kretschmann, Frank Finlay, Maureen Lipman, Emilia Fox, Ed Stoppard, Julia Rayner, and Jessica Kate Meyer.

This film is about the life of a Polish and Jewish pianist, especifically of Warsaw, whose name is Wladyslaw Szpliman, who had to survive in a Poland ravaged by the Second World War. This pianist remain in the Warsaw Gheto. 

My favorite part of this movie is when the pianist plays for a german soldier who discovers it, and plays a beautiful piece of Chopin, which is the Ballade No 1  in G minor. 



I like this movie because it shows us that wars only generate deaths, and only make that rich win more influential economycs and political, and that the poor are still exploited. In addition, it is inspiring that the pianist never dropped his passion: the music.
This movie is perfect, so I think he would not change anything.






2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Gonzalo, I remember seeing this film many years ago, I cried a lot but it is a very good movie.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gonzalo, I remember seeing this film many years ago, I cried a lot but it is a very good movie.

    ResponderEliminar