viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

My Expectations for the New Semester

Hello people! Now I will present my expectations this year.

Currently, I am taking the following courses of Sociology: Statistics 1, Sociological Theory 2, and Quantitative Techniques 2, Epistemology, and Musical Sociology. My favourite course is Sociological Theory 2, because it is very funny, also because I have always liked to investigate and read. 
 
The extracurricular courses that I have are: “Choir”, and “English 3”. My favourite course is “Choir”, because I like the music. 

In the University, I like to walk and drink some beer in my free time
with my friends, and sometimes smoke weed to relax. Also, I like playing guitar
on the grass of the University, because I have always liked playing music (popular, classical, and folklore), besides, I like to play “taca-taca”.

During this new academic year, I want to improve my performance in the University, because I want to be an assistant in the
Sociological Theory 2 course.

¡Good bye!


6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Gonzalo! I did like a lot the subject Sociological theory 2 because the miss teach very well everything and she is so sweet that is almost impossible don't learn with her. If you want, ending this class we will go to drink a wine on the grass with Tori and Pola, if you go with us to hang out for a while. Congrats for your expectations!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't like play taka- taka because I'm very bad:( jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Gonzálo, are you fine? are you studying Sociology?? wuaaa, this is amazing. I think it must be very difficult and stressful or not?

    We don't meet so much, so i can in the subject we can do it.

    Take care, i see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Gonzalo, I wish lucky in statistic I, this is the difficult subject but the key is attend the class ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Gonzalo, when I was a child I participated in a choir, and that was very funy.
    see you!!

    ResponderEliminar