viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Hello!

In this publication I will show my favorite piece of technology. My favorite piece of technology is my tablet. Tablet is a piece of technology that can be used to play, write, and to store different information, for example: photos, videos, music, file, etc.

I bought my tablet three months ago at the mall , and I use it for various activities, such as writing classes, reading books sociology, philosophy and social sciences.
I use my tablet very often, because my student life requires rational use of my time.
I really like my tablet, because it really facilitates my academic life as well also I have internet access.
My life would remain the same, but I know that it would be much harder my student life.
See you soon!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Gonzalo, I like my tablet too, but I'm not a technological person, so I don't know very well how to use it.
    See you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gonzalo, I like my tablet too, but I'm not a technological person, so I don't know very well how to use it.
    See you!!

    ResponderEliminar