sábado, 17 de octubre de 2015

Post 4: My Favorite Festivity

Hello!

My favorite festivity is the Independence Day . These festivals are held on 18 and September 19 of each year.
The origin of this celebration dates back to 1810 , when an aristocrat open council ruled loyalty to the King of Spain who until then was imprisoned by Louis Bonaparte. It is from that time so erroneous that celebrates the " Independence of Chile " .
Usually at this time I take outstanding reading books, sleeping a lot, relax and hang out with my family. This year I wanted to spend more time with my girlfriend , and went to O'Higgins Park to enjoy a beautiful afternoon reading books on sociology and lifting kites .

I hate this holiday because everyone loves his country , and I hate the idea of nation , because it generates many evils such as xenophobia. However , what we like about this festival is that I can rest in my free time and enjoy life .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario